Summer is here and time to enjoy ice pops too! These 2 recipes are really simple and easy to make. The key? The main ingredient is a Dose Juice. Thanks to these juices, you don’t have to worry about what to put in your homemade Popsicle. They don’t contain added sugar or lactose, they are a great alternative to products found in the supermarket and they are ideal for people that are lactose intolerant or simply vegan. The simplicity of these recipes and their divine taste will make you want to prepare them every week!
Pineapple ice pops (4 servings)
- 250 ml of Taxi juice
- ½ cup of coconut yogurt
- Pineapple chunks
1. In a bowl, whisk together the juice and the coconut yogurt. Pour into 4 popsicle molds.
2. Add the pineapple chunks and make sure to stick them on the surface of your molds.
3. Put in the freezer for about 3 hours.
Orange & chocolate ice pop (4 servings)
- 375ml of Zest juice
- 30g of dark chocolate
- ¼ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Pour the juice into 4 ice lolly molds and put in the freezer for about 3 hours.
2. Melt the chocolate and poor it into to a plate. Place the coconut on a second plate. Take out the popsicles and dip them into the chocolate, then in the shredded coconut.
3. Return to the freezer for 5 minutes.
Ice pops are a great way to cool off in the summer! I strongly recommend you to try these recipes and enjoy the benefits of Dose juice at the same time!